Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lookie at all the new stuff!

I will start this post by saying that I have the best neighbors in the world!  All of them are amazing and we have a great time hanging out.

One of  these neighbors is soooooo awesome that she raided the Marukai store on her trip out to Cali.  She was visiting her sister and stopped there to pick up a TON of bento stuff for me :)  I love her!  Here's a mass pic of the haul.


I took separate pics of everything so you could see everything.


First pic are some great cheese and sandwich cutters.  The cheese cutters I actually have already, these are for my nephew.  Second pic are different small detail cutters that I can't wait to use!


Great food dividers in many different shapes and sizes.  My bestie just started doing bento for her daughter and I'm thinking about sharing some of these with her, maybe....if she's lucky ;)


Small sushi shapers (which I am in LOVE with), rice shapers, nori punch and soy sauce containers.



Veggie cutters small and large and a teddy bear rice shaper.  I'm so glad to have finally have these veggie cutters.  I've seen other blogs that have cute cut outs with harder to cut veggies (e.i. carrots, cucumbers, etc.) that my little plastic ones can't handle.


Super cute picks (same ones for the bestie)!  I can't tell you how bad I needed these.  I only really have the small animal picks and haven't gotten the chance to use the picks the way I'd like.  The other pic is a food pen.  I haven't been able to figure out how to use it just yet....but don't worry, I'll get something :)


Finally I only have one bento to add to the collection.  I already have a good number and really just asked for the pick, cups, etc. but this one was to cute for my neighbor to pass up.  And I'll be honest, I'm glad that she didn't....I love it!





Again, I'm completely grateful for the time my neighbor spent shopping for me.  I look forward to making some great lunches!

Happy bento!

No comments:

Post a Comment