Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New school year...

As a new school year begins so will my bento posts.  Last year I took a break due to some health issues and now (hopefully) will be back on the horse. Even though I didn't post most of last school year, I still kept up with those adorable lunches we all love. 

I now have a middle schooler (pictured below), therefore I'm no longer allow to do "cutesy" lunches without proper clearance.  I stayed on the safe side today and did what I was was told. But who knows.... I'm not great at following directions, so I may do what I what anyhow ;)




A "Good Luck!" turkey and colby jack sammie, veggie chips, grapes and M&M's.
(with an applesauce cup on the side) 

I also thought that I would share two of the back to school pics I took (before I started crying of course) before I was told the middle schooler's aren't walked to the bus. Sigh.


I found the printable for the sign here at Paging Supermom!

Happy bento!

No comments:

Post a Comment